Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the striker the answer to our problems

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have the answer to our striker problem an old ex international who played for a number of top clubs and knows exactly how we should play................. Gus Poyet. he may be 45 years old but is fit and plays in charity games so why cant he come on for 10/20 mins and play. Problem solved.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
**** that, isn't Wardy coming back over soon?

flying high

May 12, 2009
Good shout who better than the manager who knows what he wants and in his day had a great shot and eye for goal

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Persuade Shevchenko to come out of retirement.

9 years younger and he must know Gus ???

Last edited:

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I hope Chelsea are trying to get rid of Torres. The second he scored he seemed to come to life.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I have the answer to our striker problem an old ex international who played for a number of top clubs and knows exactly how we should play................. Gus Poyet. he may be 45 years old but is fit and plays in charity games so why cant he come on for 10/20 mins and play. Problem solved.

As a STRIKER???????????.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Looks like we're going to need him now :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here