Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente not in team tomorrow (possible)

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I know this because every single time I place a bet on a player to be first goal-scorer they never start.

also, because we are playing on Sunday.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just look at the weather for Sunday, if it's below 10 degrees you can bet your life Vicente won't play.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I can guarantee he won't be playing tomorrow.

THIS.

I am driving over for the game tomorrow and he has never played in a game i have been able to get to yet.

I drove all the way over for the Huddersfield game practically cumming in my pants at the thought of FINALLY being able to see the great man in the stripes. Teams are announced, no Vicente. It's bound to happen again.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
THIS.

I am driving over for the game tomorrow and he has never played in a game i have been able to get to yet.

I drove all the way over for the Huddersfield game practically cumming in my pants at the thought of FINALLY being able to see the great man in the stripes. Teams are announced, no Vicente. It's bound to happen again.

You'll be a bit early.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've never seen Vicente score for us. His goals last season away to Ipswich and home to Portsmouth I wasn't able to attend. This season I missed both the Hull and Blackburn games due to our son having been born the week before the matches (I did see the Hull goal live on TV). I am not able to make the game Sunday as my brother in law is getting married so it's almost certain that Vicente will score a wonder goal.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I know this because every single time I place a bet on a player to be first goal-scorer they never start.

also, because we are playing on Sunday.

In which case, what the google are you playing at. Get on Muzza first to score NOW!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Just look at the weather for Sunday, if it's below 10 degrees you can bet your life Vicente won't play.

Dont' know about that. He started at Blackburn away back in January on a night when snow was covering much of England - this game was the coldest I have ever been while watching football!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here