Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex executive box - where in the stadium?

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Just managed to bag 2 tickets for the Amex box for sunday, being a north stand season ticket holder its a bit of an upgrade :flameboun

Can anyone enlighten me as to where in the stadium the box is ? Is it West stand? Just trying to give my lad a better idea of where we will be sitiing and eating before the game.

Thanks

:albion2:

TopCat

Jun 17, 2011
There are two - one is one of the new 'super' boxes above the South Stand, the other is just north of the half way line in the West Stand.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
There are two - one is one of the new 'super' boxes above the South Stand, the other is just north of the half way line in the West Stand.
The one in the west is actually just South of the halfway line.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
let me get this straight, you have chosen to watch the palace game from a box rather than the North stand, on the day which "should" be the best of the season atmosphere wise, really, to sit in a box, really

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Just managed to bag 2 tickets for the Amex box for sunday, being a north stand season ticket holder its a bit of an upgrade :flameboun

Can anyone enlighten me as to where in the stadium the box is ? Is it West stand? Just trying to give my lad a better idea of where we will be sitiing and eating before the game.

Thanks

it was at the North End of the boxes, may even be the 1st one.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
let me get this straight, you have chosen to watch the palace game from a box rather than the North stand, on the day which "should" be the best of the season atmosphere wise, really, to sit in a box, really

You don't actally sit in the box for the game, the seats are outside, at the back, in the WSL

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Thanks

Bloody prawn sandwich brigade.

Dec 29, 2011

Thanks

What are you doing with your ST for the game?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If it’s even half as plush as the directors box you’ll have an amazing experience, the finish and quality is unbelievable and despite the obvious corporate feel the view and people are fantastic. Enjoy!

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire

ha ha I didnt choose ! Im a contractor of Amex and entered a competition to win thinking no way on earth will I.......and I did !

So yes im giving up my North stand ST x2 for the Palace game. I will never get this chance again I reckon and it also means I can lend out my ST to other people who have never been to the Amex before.

Is that ok with you ?

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
The one in the south is magnificent, double the size, their own toilets, swanky wallpaper the lot! that one will only be for VIP i guess

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
ha ha I didnt choose ! Im a contractor of Amex and entered a competition to win thinking no way on earth will I.......and I did !

So yes im giving up my North stand ST x2 for the Palace game. I will never get this chance again I reckon and it also means I can lend out my ST to other people who have never been to the Amex before.

Is that ok with you ?

Congrats, was hoping to win this too!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Is that ok with you ?

It might be alright with the Wagger of the Gaz but it isnt with me. Football is a mans game and we should all be standing on the terraces drinking bovril and eating our steak and gristle pies at half-time.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Been in both...The new one in the south is fantastic as a facility. The one in the west feels more part of the crowd.
The south is on a balcony on its own, you can hear the delights of the away fans!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here