Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shed load of frozen Salmon...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
..all over the the carriageway apparently (somewhere ooop Narth, like).

A Police spokesman - wot was on the scene - commented that truck wasn't damaged too badly, but it would take a long time to fillet.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This thread is a Ray of sunshine in an otherwise dull morning.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Sounds like a great 'op-perch-tuna-ty' for a good fish pun thread. What plaice oop North did it happen? Who's fault was it, was it the driver's mist-hake ???

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Considering the fact that the salmon has now exited the vehicle in question, and been deposited on the ground, I find it difficult to believe that they would be interested in placing the fish back in the aforementioned vehicle. I think the OP should investigate further and ascertain whether the emergency services have actually advised that this is, in fact, the case, or if the owner of the salmon has arranged for a waste services company to attend the scene, whereby they will remove the fish in accoddance with local regulations. Had a car been involved in the incident, I would imagine this wouldn't have had the same impact.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
..eel have the hook thrown at him for that.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
..all over the the carriageway apparently (somewhere ooop Narth, like).

A Police spokesman - wot was on the scene - commented that truck wasn't damaged too badly, but it would take a long time to fillet.

There was no accident admit it. It's all a RED HERRING

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Is it all D..over for the Sole survivor or does he Hake his job?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here