Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leaving early - almost from the horses mouth

D

Deleted User X18H

In answer to one of my questions this morning Calde suggested he didn't notice if there's 28500 or 15000 during a match but he appreciates the importance of Sunday. Gus responded to my penalty question by saying 'perhaps we should ask for a corner instead !! All available at usual outlets later today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You might get banned for this

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This is interesting though. Sounds like Gus was being sarcastic to HB&B. :ohmy:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Ooh, we haven't had a "LOOK AT ME" thread for a while, I've almost missed it.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
marvellous thread, we dont actually score from corners either, so maybe best asking for a goal kick.

keep up the good work (do you get paid for what you do?)

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
In answer to one of my questions this morning Calde suggested he didn't notice if there's 28500 or 15000 during a match but he appreciates the importance of Sunday. Gus responded to my penalty question by saying 'perhaps we should ask for a corner instead !! All available at usual outlets later today.

Could you point me and others to where we can find the full in depth version of your questions and answers.

I'm not sure what you mean by "usual outlets". Could it be a newsagent or perhaps a chip shop?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Could you point me and others to where we can find the full in depth version of your questions and answers.

I'm not sure what you mean by "usual outlets". Could it be a newsagent or perhaps a chip shop?

I believe there's some kind of website where a version gets put up that hasn't been proof read or spell-checked. I'm not sure what happens to the final polished version.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

yawn

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I believe there's some kind of website where a version gets put up that hasn't been proof read or spell-checked. I'm not sure what happens to the final polished version.

That IS the final version. HB&B doesn't understand punctuation yet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here