Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steven Taylor seems quite a decent chap

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
After his hilario goalkeeper baiting antics at the weekend, Steven Taylor caught the eye again last night celebrating Newcastle's win with a disabled fan.

steven-taylor-celebrates-cisse-winner-v-anzhi-with-a-disabled-fan.jpg

I'm not sure I'd heard of him before, but he might now be my favouritest Premier League footballer.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
That is tops .. gets sooo much respect from me

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I must admit, after I posted it, I did wonder if Taylor was actually threatening him.

ha, I thought that the first second I saw it

btw, what were his goalkeeper baiting antics? Missed that

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Don't forget the Aston Villa game a few years ago when Dyer and Bowyer had a cheeky dustup, they were both sent off and then Taylor was sent off in the last minute for saving a shot with his arm and then going down as if hit in the chest. :lolol: Classic play acting, and rightly shown a straight red!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Steven Taylor's finest moment will always be going down in 'agony' as if the ball hit his body when it was a clear handball a few years ago

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
A moment the fan will cherish forever. I love it when players take the time to do those sorts of things.

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
I was there last night, this happened right in front of me. A lovely touch. Taylor was clearly as chuffed as any of the 45,000 in the ground when the goal went in. And he was man of the match by a country mile - one of the best centre half performances I've seen in ages. He's improved loads as a player (especially now that he uses his feet and head rather than his hands) and should certainly be in the England squad. If he stays fit and in this sort of form, it'll only be a matter of time.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
I was there last night, this happened right in front of me. A lovely touch. Taylor was clearly as chuffed as any of the 45,000 in the ground when the goal went in. And he was man of the match by a country mile - one of the best centre half performances I've seen in ages. He's improved loads as a player (especially now that he uses his feet and head rather than his hands) and should certainly be in the England squad. If he stays fit and in this sort of form, it'll only be a matter of time.

I was there too. Taylor had a cracking game. The timing of the winner couldn't have been more perfect. Taylor spend about 5mins after the final whistle bigging it up with the Geordie faithful. European nights are always good on Tyneside.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
took the edge off the humor when he mocked begovic for failing to save cabaye's free kick instead of celebrating like a normal human.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here