Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clockwise orange?

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
What are your intentions for leaving the amex on sunday?
85 MINUTE EXIT:facepalm:
LEAVE ON FULL TIME:blush:
WAIT TILL YOU SEE HOW ITS GOING FIRST:cool:
WEATHER THE STORM ON THE CONCOURSE TILL THEY HAVE ALL GONE HOME:eek:
WALK ANTI CLOCKWISE AROUND THE GROUND???

How much faith have you in the no running in the corridors and walk one way policy of the Brighton rozzers?:nono:

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Going to do what I normally do..

Leave seat after players have disappeared down the tunnel
RV with a few friends in WSL concourse & then make our way around to North/East concourse
Have a couple of pints (& a pie if available)
Stroll down to railway station

Hopefully all the one way malarky should be done by then

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Going to do what I normally do

Leave seat after players have disappeared down the tunnel
RV with a few friends in East concourse so we can keep an eye the P&R queues
Have a couple of pints (& a pie if available)
Stroll up to P&R buses

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Never leave before final whistle so will probably have a beer or two in concourse afterwards until everything has died down.

Still got all day to do whatever else.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I thought for a minute we were having to watch the match with our eyelids wired open listening to Beethoven

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Leave as usual then take the opportunity to go for a family swim at the Triangle.

The question is:-

Will The Stat's be in their cozzies before or after the final whistle is blown? :dunce:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
never leave until the final blow from the ref, this week will be no different. will I be happy though? Not even the new pope can answer that.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Depends on the results if we win go have a drink in the Palace bar if we lose stay in my own bar until all the Palace have gone .walk the normal way to bus as they are leaving 30 minutes later than usual. Get back to the Heath and drink some black stuff whatever the result is at £2.70 a pint and enjoy St Patricks day. I wonder what MB from Hassocks will be like???????

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm confused now. In a previous email it suggested that the Palace fans were being kept in for 45 minutes after the game. In a further email I received this was taken out.

Are they being kept in?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I'm confused now. In a previous email it suggested that the Palace fans were being kept in for 45 minutes after the game. In a further email I received this was taken out.

Are they being kept in?

i think i read they are bein allowed out at the same time...........mayhem.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Are they being kept in?

Its never said they were being kept in (although the majority will probably be moving in a police cordon, but that a train will be ready 45 minutes after KO to whisk them home if they want it or not (the same treatment we get back from Selhurst).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Smash through the police line and take on the Palace firm single handed....1 on 1 combat.

I shall be doing exactly the same but armed with a small fruit knife that I will have used at half time to peel an apple.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
At the final whistle I'm going to run at full chat to the end of the East Stand nearest the away fans, drop my trousers and moon the buggers. I shall then defacate in my hands and throw my "leavings" at them.
Or I might just have a pie and a pint.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Leave as usual then take the opportunity to go for a family swim at the Triangle.

The question is:-

Will The Stat's be in their cozzies before or after the final whistle is blown? :dunce:
For the record.

We left on the final whistle, at something like 13:53.
Minor queue for Mill Road.
Similar queue time to get in The Triangle (1 till then she fooked off for 5 mins grrrr)
I had my toe in the water at The Triangle at 14:56.

Had it been Millwall or Cardiff, my only 2 away days this season.
I'd have either still been kettled behind an iron fence, or sat stationary in a car park as opposed to listening to Polish and reading tattoos.

So much for AMEX transport issues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here