Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 days to go....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With only a few hours at work between me and the travel back to Sussex, I'm feeling very nervous now.

You?

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Have been feeling nervous and anxious all week, woke up this morning and now cannot wait. Still don't think we'll win butcan't wait to get down there.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Really don't know which way it's going to go. Last season I was overly confident in both games against them and we know how that turned out. Not so optimistic this year but perhaps they'll surprise me.

Am I right to expect streams for this game?

Adsgull

Feb 27, 2012
Southwick
To be honest it could make or break our season. Win and we are really in with a shout of the playoffs lose and it's gonna be a massive confidence drain on players and fans alike. We need 3 points

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not any more.

It's all about the occasion now, and back to the AMEX after what seems like an age.

Palace are massive favourites, but we'll have our chances, and our defence, at the end of the day, is pretty good. The gloom of Barnsley is now ancient history.

Will Gus finally deliver us a victory against Palace?

Post match beers win or lose, into the city for a few after. Will be a great day ( maybe only spoilt by the football, as they say ).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be honest it could make or break our season. Win and we are really in with a shout of the playoffs lose and it's gonna be a massive confidence drain on players and fans alike. We need 3 points

If Forest lose at Hull, and Bolton slip up at Ipswich, the pressure will be off a bit, as regards 'must win'.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm more worried that my dodgy internet connection holds out as i'm currently in the middle of nowhere - Plus i'm praying for a live stream to appear as i intend to teach the locals anti Palace songs!

Last edited:

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I must admit I'm not that nervous. If we had won the game on Tuesday it would have been massive but the wind has been taken out of my sails somewhat.... That will no doubt change soon though!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I'm more worried that my dodgy internet connection holds out as i'm currently in the middle of nowhere - Plus i'm praying for a live stream to appear as i intend to teach the locals anti Palace songs!

you location says "kent" didnt realise it was that out of touch.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
what will be will be.
I hope that after a couple of days of bragging rights, the tossers from up the road bugger off for good.

For me Championship football is good, and next year with QPR, Southampton and Reading coming back to join us, it will be a great league.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
There won't be any live streams by the way, it's not televised anywhere- the only way Palace are getting it through an encrypted feed straight from the Amex cameras.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
you location says "kent" didnt realise it was that out of touch.

Hehe... we all know Kent is a bit backward, but i'm currently on a small road trip in Isan in NE Thailand - Bangkok it most definitely aint, so i'm relying on a 3G dongle for my internet!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not with any bookmaker I've seen.

Palace have a massively bigger chance of winning this one than we do. I can't see any other result to be honest, but you never can tell.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
There won't be any live streams by the way, it's not televised anywhere- the only way Palace are getting it through an encrypted feed straight from the Amex cameras.

Thats what they said about the away game too - no problem then...we just have to wait and see. Besides - i do have player as a back up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here