Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha rumour that he could be out

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
Ok don't shoot me down but just spoke to a palace fan at work and he said zaha has had a root canal done on a tooth so therefore hasn't trained all week, and will not be playing Sunday

Apparently holloway announced this on a press conference

This could be a wind up as the palarse fan is a prick anyone heard anything

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I imagine that someone on here might have noticed if Holloway announced this at a press conference.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who cares.

They will probably put 20 past us with Norman Zaha playing.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If a professional footballer doesn't train all week because he has had a root canal done then he is more suited to synchronised knitting. He will play.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Depends on the dentist , if he did an extraction on Winnie , a replacement weighing 2mg more or less will affect his balance :lol:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Ok don't shoot me down but just spoke to a palace fan at work and he said zaha has had a root canal done on a tooth so therefore hasn't trained all week, and will not be playing Sunday

He would have had to have had the root canal treatment via his arse to miss a days training.

Probably a rumour to counter the "Vicente isn't fit" one.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

It's true he has had root canal work done this week and hasn't trained. Holloway said he hadn't seen him all week at Thursday's press conference. Surely that can't stop him playing Sunday though, Dunno never had a root canal...

Tunny Wells CP

May 27, 2011
I work with the Croydon Advertiser sports reporter, who has confirmed to me after speaking to IH that Zaha has had a root canal and has not trained all week.

Thankfully, there did not appear to be any concerns he will play on Sunday though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here