Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace voted 9th best fans in England

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Only on You tube and a really strange top 10.

Top 10 English Fans - YouTube

1. Fair enough
2. Wrong song but loud as hell home and away, so fair play
3. Just no
4. Pipes and drums Good. Pies and drum. Nope.
5. Fair enough again and that's what Wembley will look like in blue and white sometime in May
6. A rent a crowd that didn't show up a few weeks ago
7. Madness, so go with it
8. Three songs. Impressive. Still no votes. We don't care because you really want us to, but we honestly don't.
9. Feel free to comment.
10. Religious song and a message from a corporate Jesus, but no idea who they are.

So, your turn at the juke box.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
voted for by, erm, one kid who made a video.

probably based on what footage he had available

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Only on You tube and a really strange top 10.

Top 10 English Fans - YouTube

1. Fair enough
2. Wrong song but loud as hell home and away, so fair play
3. Just no
4. Pipes and drums Good. Pies and drum. Nope.
5. Fair enough again and that's what Wembley will look like in blue and white sometime in May
6. A rent a crowd that didn't show up a few weeks ago
7. Madness, so go with it
8. Three songs. Impressive. Still no votes. We don't care because you really want us to, but we honestly don't.
9. Feel free to comment.
10. Religious song and a message from a corporate Jesus, but no idea who they are.

So, your turn at the juke box.

You've misread the report. It actually says that Crystal Palace's NINE FANS have been voted the best in the country. The name of the reporter was S Parish.:clap2::albion2::bhasign:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The dream is still alive , 40,000 Brighton fans at Wembley singing "Groupon , Groupon" :lolol:

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Palace have goal music. Sums them up. joke club.

The goal music is one thing, but its the repeating of the goal scorers name by the fans that cracks me up, peter ramage.... peter.... RAMAGE!!! sounds hilarious.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Another thread about us? :)

Yes Mr Brixton very kindly set it up for the lost, sad or deluded palace fan on here to have a activity to fill their time. The rest are actually doing something usual as in watching Jeremy Kyle, starting bonfires or are amazingly on their own fans forum BSBB:tosser:

Feb 18, 2013
I was simply trying to find the thread KingBozza has set up for us but I couldn't see it due to the sheer number of palace threads. And I am work, I am get paid handsomely to sit here and do this :)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I assume the kid that put it together has little idea of football crowds.

Liverpool, fair play (hate them with a passion but they make some noise, as deluded as they are) but Middlesborough? I guess if you can't be bothered to turn up to the matches then they're a great lot.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I was simply trying to find the thread KingBozza has set up for us but I couldn't see it due to the sheer number of palace threads. And I am work, I am get paid handsomely to sit here and do this :)

Being on benefits isn't work :wink:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
The goal music is one thing, but its the repeating of the goal scorers name by the fans that cracks me up, peter ramage.... peter.... RAMAGE!!! sounds hilarious.

Watching the Barcalona game the other night I noticed that they do both of these...Oh to be as tinpot as Barca!!!

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Ninth best fans in Croydon!

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
You'll find it at the top of page one in BIG RED CAPITALS entitled "Palace fans"
. Happy posting:bounce::yawn::thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here