Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gogglebox on 4

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Sorry, but I couldn't resist posting about this programme. Wasn't going to watch it, but I'm so glad I did. The Royal Family ++++. Absolutely brilliant characters just watching T.V. And the gay couple from Brighton? Bloody Hilarious.
Anyone else see it?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
This has made my day (and it's only just 9am)

I work on the team that make this show (though I crunch the numbers; I'm not involved in the creative side!) and was searching Google for reviews this morning to see what people made of it - and I find positive reviews on our own NSC!

I'm glad people enjoy it - and definitely recommend it to those that haven't watched it yet. Thanks [MENTION=17931]RowleyBirkinQ.C(deceased)[/MENTION] for starting this :thumbsup:

Jimmy Grimble

I enjoyed it too! The two black women were hilarious, as were the pissed couple and the little old lady - just a shame there was only one/two clips of her. The scouse lads, however, weren't funny in the slightest, and I didn't think the Asian family were great either.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A TV prog which is watching other people watch TV? It could be the best TV in the world, I will never know because I wouldn't lower myself to watch this shit for all the snatch in Sweden. If you find yourself watching this dimwittery your life is over, make some changes quick. If I want to take a limbless shuffle down the cul de sac that passes for a mind for the general public I'll open a thread started by Bushy. I weep for the unborn children.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
A TV prog which is watching other people watch TV? It could be the best TV in the world, I will never know because I wouldn't lower myself to watch this shit for all the snatch in Sweden. If you find yourself watching this dimwittery your life is over, make some changes quick. If I want to take a limbless shuffle down the cul de sac that passes for a mind for the general public I'll open a thread started by Bushy. I weep for the unborn children.

Wow, an incredibly sage person you are, please enthral us with more of your teachings oh wise one. You may not want to this show, But how dare you cast aspersions on people's lives you know nothing about.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
This has made my day (and it's only just 9am)

I work on the team that make this show (though I crunch the numbers; I'm not involved in the creative side!) and was searching Google for reviews this morning to see what people made of it - and I find positive reviews on our own NSC!

I'm glad people enjoy it - and definitely recommend it to those that haven't watched it yet. Thanks [MENTION=17931]RowleyBirkinQ.C(deceased)[/MENTION] for starting this :thumbsup:

Thought I'd have a gander at this last night, very funny, me and the wife found it reassuring that we are not alone in our TV views and habits.

Watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx3__e8l5KU

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I generally don't find fly on the wall stuff either interesting or entertaining, but I quite enjoyed this show, some great characters. Sorry nibble, I may have overreacted with my reply to you, but my original statement still stands, this show is quite entertaining.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Very enjoyable viewing, although if these people are a representative cross-section of the UK then God help us.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is there a better programme on television? I think not.

Try again 'Breaking Bad' folk - you've been outclassed. It gets no better than watching people watching a woman **** off a walrus.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Goggle box c4 now

The best thing on TV!

Watching people watching tv...people commenting on a keeper ******* off a walrus from last week.

This is just genius!

Get it on catch up 4. :lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here