Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough away live ?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I've been told this game is gonna be live on sky tues April 16th but have not seen any official announcement as my only source is my 75 year old dad I'm dubious if this information is correct anybody on here heard anything ?

Would be good to see us have a championship league away game live, since we've been back in the division I don't think we've ever been on sky away from home in the league

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If he has all his marbles then it could be a go-er! If he has a few loose, well, do as you choose!

Would be nice to have an away game on TV as you say. :)

After the last 3 I'm not so sure.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
If he has all his marbles then it could be a go-er! If he has a few loose, well, do as you choose!

Would be nice to have an away game on TV as you say. :)

When we were away at Birmingham this year in the gents at half time he was putting his hands under a hand dryer after washing his hands ,after a few seconds I looked at him and said Dad they're paper towels you pull out, it's not a hand dryer:facepalm:
So I've got strong suspicions this game might not be live

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
When we were away at Birmingham this year in the gents at half time he was putting his hands under a hand dryer after washing his hands ,after a few seconds I looked at him and said Dad they're paper towels you pull out, it's not a hand dryer:facepalm:
So I've got strong suspicions this game might not be live

At least he washed his hands!

At 75, I guess we can cut him some slack regarding his 'vivid' imagination re SKY.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Well I can recall 2 live away games on Sky off the top of my head Wolves & Leicester. Also Stoke & Brentford but I think they were on ITV digital

Colchester as well 2 years ago , but I meant since we've been back in the championship we've Had about 7 home games live but none away

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sky won't show us away. They LOVE The Amex.

I wish they would.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here