Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Castrol EDGE Grand Prix Predictor, North Stand Chat league of Champions 2013

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Three days to go, before the Formula One season starts. I thought it was about time for me to start a new League for this season. After last season Victory for my Missus, Brightonlass2009. (Yes I didn't hear the end off it, for a very long time.)

On Sunday, The Australian Grand Prix is finally here. And this season, could be the best yet. With Hamilton leaving for Mercedes and Sutil back at Force India. The Formula One Grid will have a entirely different feel and look to it.

Can Vettel claim his Fourth World Title? Or will somebody else take his crown from him? Alonso came close last season and even Kimmi Raikkonen came close as well, and he was the only driver to finish every single race. Or can Mclaren with Button and Perez, bring back the Constructors Crown back to Woking after three years of dominance from Red Bull!

So get involved, and be crowned North Stand Chat Grand Prix Predictor Champion 2013.

http://gppredictor.com/league/join/code/8ac4baa38d64cf4dff3aab3b38f2631c

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll sign up for that later, if I remember!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Very grand thread title!

I'll be in for this. I seem to remember doing very well in this one year, despite using a completely random click method of determining who to choose. I have zero knowledge of F1 bar what I see on Santander and Vodafone ads.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here