Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reality check coming yourway

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Loads of negativity surrounding the lead up to Palace coming down. I thought I would put things in to perspective here before anyone else decides to write us off before we have even kicked a ball on Sunday...

Palace have 1 away win in 4 months
Zaha has totally gone off the boil since move to Man Utd took place
Bridge & Vicente iare looking like being fit
Ulloa is not injured therefore why panic about another forward we never play two anyway?
We beat Southampton a year ago comfortably in identical circumstances with a weaker squad
We play better in big games
It will be a record home attendance

and lastly WE ARE BRIGTON SUPER BRIGHTON FROM THE SOUTH WE ARE.....

:bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Err...Palace won their LAST away game. Otherwise good stuff.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Loads of negativity surrounding the lead up to Palace coming down. I thought I would put things in to perspective here before anyone else decides to write us off before we have even kicked a ball on Sunday...

Palace haven't won away in nearly 4 months
Ulloa is not injured therefore why panic about another forward we never play two anyway?
We beat Southampton a year ago comfortably in identical circumstances with a weaker squad

:bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:
cause we need another forward to give us another option and i dont want buckley or Vicente up there

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing

Palace haven't won away in nearly 4 months

and there will empty seats cause people wont turn up cause it palace

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
PANIC!

world_war_z_2.jpg

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Palace beat Derby last week.

Do we play better in big games, I thought our record against sides above us is poor.

What happens if Ulloa gets injured in the first minute of the game.

Zaha hasn't gone off the boil, that's just gossip tauted around by fellow Albion fans.

That said it's a massive game and I'm sure the team are up for it. Oh last I think you'll find that Brigton is Brighton but we are from the south.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London

Do we play better in big games, I thought our record against sides above us is poor.

Zaha hasn't gone off the boil, that's just gossip tauted around by fellow Albion fans.

That said it's a massive game and I'm sure the team are up for it. Oh last I think you'll find that Brigton is Brighton but we are from the south.

I have edited that small mistake my point was 1 win away in 4 months is nothing to write home about
Did you go to any of the FA Cup games or Hull at home or Cardiff away who are currently top 3?
Stick Buckley upfront if desperate plus its very unlikely to happen
I live in South East London I have "friends" who are Palace fans who tell me this I did not hear this from anyone related to our club

here's an anagram for you fella!

kjworrpbsthoci

When you work it out it describes you to a tee

laters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We're better in big games at HOME I would say, not away. See:

Beat Chelsea
Beat Newcastle x 2
Beat Sunderland
Beat Saints 3-0

Gave Arsenal and Liverpool very good games.

Whereas in big games away we've had some tonkings (West Ham, Liverpool, Palace 3-0)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
cavalry-charge-george-ganciu.jpg My goodness, whatever are they running away from.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet

Palace have 1 away win in 4 months

Finally some positivity COME ON THE ALBION!!!!!

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton

We have recently beaten Cardiff and Hull who are top and third.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We're better in big games at HOME I would say, not away. See:

Beat Chelsea
Beat Newcastle x 2
Beat Sunderland
Beat Saints 3-0

Gave Arsenal and Liverpool very good games.

Whereas in big games away we've had some tonkings (West Ham, Liverpool, Palace 3-0)

Add to that: beat Hull and beat Wednesday in a game where the winner went to the top of the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here