Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridge 100% Sure for Palace

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I can't take this. My nerves are shot. Painter gets recalled. I panic. Bridge looks good to play. I'm delighted. IT'S THURSDAY.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thank goodness for that. Calderon is a more than adequet replacement for Bruno, Greer and Upson will solve the passing out of defence problem and add height to the back line.

Vicente could also be fit which is encouraging.....I hope the sun is shining.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It would be if it hadn't come out of Poyet's mouth! He is a little ecomonical with the truth when it comes to player availability.

:lol: Completely this. Wait until Sunday before jumping to any conclusions.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Would be great, but the days leading up to these kind of games are all about the mind games.... The argus or London newspapers can print what they like, but no-one will really know until Sunday..

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why have we just recalled Painter then?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
THANK **** FOR THAT. Yes.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Thank goodness for that. Calderon is a more than adequet replacement for Bruno, Greer and Upson will solve the passing out of defence problem and add height to the back line.

And it means that Spanish Dave is able to play in the midfield rather than covering at RB with Calde at left. Good news all round.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A bloody disaster! How could this bloody well happen to us?!?! Just when i started to feel good about things again fate kicks us in the teeth once more!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Poyet said EXACTLY the same for the away game and it was BULLSHIT. Why has he really recalled Painter?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

The weather looks awful for much of the weekend

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Calde has been streets ahead of Bruno recently and I know who I'd prefer in a derby game.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Why have we just recalled Painter then?

Painter was at Huddersfield game in a brighton track suit so think he has been back for a number of weeks and am assuming this is the official 'we don't want him' cancellation of a loan

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
On current form Calde in for Bruno is a blessing in disguise.

Calderon was our MOM on tuesday, no question about it, Bruno again was extremely poor defensively as he was on Saturday. The amount of times that the likes of Lopez, Hammond or Crofts have to cover him for being out of position is worrying. Calde will also know far more about how much this game means.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here