Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gatwick Express not the Brighton Belle

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I will be listening on Sunday and would like us to go at them like the Gatwick Express and not dawdle about like the Brighton Belle and whatever the result come off the pitch knowing they have done their best
KLL is a must GG will be back I hope to Captain the Albion to a memorable game.
win, draw or lose we want none of this :cry:or this :shootselfor this :rant:but this might be OK:shrug:

all this perceived doom and gloom is pointless if the Albion play to the limit the result is in no doubt
:albion2::albion2::albion2: :lolol:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Mondays news:

Brighton failed to turn up after a leaf was found on the pitch.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
The Brighton Belle was quicker and far more reliable than the Gatwick Express. Plus you could enjoy a nice beer or even Kippers or Welsh Rarebit in comfort. The Belle oozed style and speed.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
I will be listening on Sunday and would like us to go at them like the Gatwick Express and not dawdle about like the Brighton Belle and whatever the result come off the pitch knowing they have done their best
KLL is a must GG will be back I hope to Captain the Albion to a memorable game.
win, draw or lose we want none of this :cry:or this :shootselfor this :rant:but this might be OK:shrug:

all this perceived doom and gloom is pointless if the Albion play to the limit the result is in no doubt
:albion2::albion2::albion2: :lolol:
Unbelievable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here