Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any big bets for sunday?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Might have a double on a penalty being awarded and a red card at any time during the 90 mins.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
My girlfriend crying is evens at the moment. I'm not giving you a tip there just saying like.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
I Bet NSC will go into meltdown if we lose and the should Gus go poll wont be far behind.

I pre register my vote as No now just incase !

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I may bet on a palace win. The thought of us losing to them makes me feel sick. If that should happen I may as well try and make some money out of it.

If we win I'll be ecstatic, and i shall never have been happier to lose money, if we lose I shall be financially reimbursed a bit to help with drowning my sorrows.

Unless of course we draw.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
My girlfriend crying is evens at the moment. I'm not giving you a tip there just saying like.

From when you beat her silly following a heavy defeat?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Without looking it will be about 14/1. Maybe 15's of lucky

14's with Bet365. Usually pretty good for odds online.

Crystal Palace to come from behind and win or draw. 9/2 with Ladbrokes. Very appealing given the way we sit back whenever we get a lead.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
14's with Bet365. Usually pretty good for odds online.

Crystal Palace to come from behind and win or draw. 9/2 with Ladbrokes. Very appealing given the way we sit back whenever we get a lead.

16/1 on bet victor.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
From when you beat her silly following a heavy defeat?

I've never laid a finger on her and frankly i find that comment offensive. The idea that I would react in that way is obviously not true from everything i've said on here. I'm sad you've misunderstood (intentionally or not) the well intended advice i've posted on here to help young men deal with their better halves.

I assume you are a young whippersnapper who is in danger if they are not careful of going down that route. Violence isn't the answer. We all get things wrong sometimes and when my girlfriend does, the situation is resolved with the tongue and not with the fist. I've given many examples of that on here. Equally when i'm wrong the situation is corrected using words not swords. (Can't think of an example right now, but to be fair i've only given it a couple of hours thought).

Anyway, if I was you. i'd seek help before you do real harm. My thoughts are with you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here