Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking for a good venue in Hove!

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
As a DJ and BHA fan, i am seriously looking for a good venue in Hove to host a postmatch Disco night.I play old skool rare groove,jazz funk and soul,ie soul2soul,Gil Scot Heron,Level42,Luther etc, plus 80's house.With a little bit of Terry Garoghan thrown in for local Brightonians i would like to get a nice regular session going somewhere.Perhaps i can organise some good deals on drink prices also( not the 25p tesco tins!}.Invite the girls along for a boogie and have a traditional evening out like the old days.Maybe a raffle where you write your season tkt number on a piece of paper,exchange banter and other ideas could be included.
If anyone is interested please let me know, or if you can suggest a pub that might suit perhaps.
Looking for somewhere that is not a yuppie gastro place!
Did a few stints last year in the Hove Park Tavern { might be able to get this }
Cheers!!

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Looking for somewhere that is not a yuppie gastro place!

Good luck with that in Hove. How about The Whistle Stop Boundary Rd, still "salt of the earth" in there.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Hove Rugby Club.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
The Green House??? if you want of audience of the local street drinkers, normally tanked up when opens at 11am, then this is your place!H bar or Mistys best bet but then again, they have a reputation all of their own!

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Did the Greenhouse last year every Thursday night for six months to no avail.
Will keep this in mind , but they are having Karaoke on Saturdays now as well as Fridays.

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Busy downstairs with club music, upstairs a possibility but a bit expensive.
Not sure if they would want our sort of thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here