Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No doubting who is the Pride of South London at the moment...

Millwall - reached their second F.A.Cup Semi Final in nine years last night.

And to think the Pikeys got so excited at reaching the Mickey Mouse Cup Semi last year :lolol:

It must be really eating at them from inside :ffsparr:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Both have done better than us so personally, I would keep quiet about it. But each to their own I suppose.
Indeed. There are one or two on here who positively encourage the smug drivel from some of the Palace mongs on here. TheMajor is one of them, but at least he has the excuse of still being a child in the eyes of the law (presumably). I can think of one other regular who can't go more than two posts without referring to Palace and making some "hilarious" quip about them. It's very very dull.

:
Indeed. There are one or two on here who positively encourage the smug drivel from some of the Palace mongs on here. TheMajor is one of them, but at least he has the excuse of still being a child in the eyes of the law (presumably). I can think of one other regular who can't go more than two posts without referring to Palace and making some "hilarious" quip about them. It's very very dull.

I tries me best :thumbsup:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004

And to think the Pikeys got so excited at reaching the Mickey Mouse Cup Semi last year :lolol:

To be honest I'm quite pleased, as we were due to play them away in the league on Semi weekend, and hopefully that will now be switched to midweek pre- the Semi final when they're all trying not to get injured.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

does being worse than those two eat you inside?

I intend to stay very quiet until season end!

To be honest I'm quite pleased, as we were due to play them away in the league on Semi weekend, and hopefully that will now be switched to midweek pre- the Semi final when they're all trying not to get injured.

Midweek at Millwall ? - you definitely won't fill the Upper Tier.:ffsparr::catfight::shit:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Midweek at Millwall ? - you definitely won't fill the Upper Tier.:ffsparr::catfight::shit:
Seriously, who gives a CHUFF? We wouldn't fill it there either. It's already the case that taking to Millwall anything more than HALF the turnout we'd get at Charlton is a good effort.

Please just leave it you complete dullard, especially THIS week.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I still can't decide whether TheMajor is some kind of wind up merchant or actually is the tedious bore he portrays himself as on here.

Seriously, who gives a CHUFF? We wouldn't fill it there either. It's already the case that taking to Millwall anything more than HALF the turnout we'd get at Charlton is a good effort.

Please just leave it you complete dullard, especially THIS week.

Palace to Millwall = 7 miles
Albion to Millwall = 48 miles.

Start getting behind the team and the Club you weak willed tw@t.

white feather.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Palace to Millwall = 7 miles
Albion to Millwall = 48 miles.

Start getting behind the team and the Club you weak willed tw@t.

View attachment 40299
That's right. 48 miles is an hour's drive away. Seven miles across London is maybe 20 minutes. Neither constitutes a day's travelling, all very doable in an evening.

There is nothing weak willed about finding your repetitive childish posts about Palace attendances mind-numbingly tedious. Now why don't you toddle off, leave that computer alone and do what you should be doing - watching Thomas the Tank Engine or scribbling on the table and your fingers with a biro, or something like that.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
there's a difference between getting behind your own team, and just trying to take the piss out of your rivals. Wow their attendances aren't as big as ours, who gives a f*ck! they're above us in the league, and if we dont buck our ideas up, they are going to slaughter us on sunday. Do you really think ANYONE on either side, will give a shit about attendances?!

That's right. 48 miles is an hour's drive away. Seven miles across London is maybe 20 minutes. Neither constitutes a day's travelling, all very doable in an evening.

There is nothing weak willed about finding your repetitive childish posts about Palace attendances mind-numbingly tedious. Now why don't you toddle off, leave that computer alone and do what you should be doing - watching Thomas the Tank Engine or scribbling on the table and your fingers with a biro, or something like that.

vic and bob.png

Get behind the Albion - stop slagging off fellow supporters . I think you're a **** ,as your latest post proves, but I wouldn't tell you.:lolol:

there's a difference between getting behind your own team, and just trying to take the piss out of your rivals. Wow their attendances aren't as big as ours, who gives a f*ck! they're above us in the league, and if we dont buck our ideas up, they are going to slaughter us on sunday. Do you really think ANYONE on either side, will give a shit about attendances?!

Don't fecking turn up then. As a supporter the only thing you can do is ATTEND !

The result of the match. league position, players etc is NOT in your control.

But bang on about it if you like - it won't make a fecking jot of difference on Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here