Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2013 Away Kit

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
No sorry, I do not have a covert pic of it. this is just a guess.

Read some posts who do not like the yellow trim of the new home kit.

My guess is that is represents the away kit that will be all yellow, with blue sponsorship writing, and the yellow trim on the home kit will be reversed to blue.

P.s. Sorry to those who got excited and expected a pic of said kit when they opened this thread. :facepalm:

p.p.s. Please feel free to try new swear filter when you realise there are no pics or decent information about said kit. :thumbsup:

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
The away kits are generally awful - (I hate this green monstrosity)

Classic away kits were : the all yellow FA Cup Semi 1983 with blue trim ..
The AC Milan black and red stripes from 2000-01

Some of the others have been awful - Yellow and Purple from about 2008 !, that Wembley "pink" blotchy thing from 1991, and the current green and black thing....

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Some of the others have been awful - Yellow and Purple from about 2008 !, that Wembley "pink" blotchy thing from 1991, and the current green and black thing....

one of the best away kits to date

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
one of the best away kits to date

It cost us the Final and helped us get relegated. No team feared a side looking like they were wearing chewits wrappers.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea

Agree entirely. I particularly like the "Milan" kit and have it at home with a certain striker's name printed on it.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Don't have any clue as to what the new kit will look like, but my personal preference would be an all-dark-Navy or black kit with blue trim and numbering. Imposing and stylish.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
And i think its Red and Yellow myself - Spanish influence and all.

I'd love that. Can someone do a photo shop of the new kit but in yellow and red?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'd be happy with a red and black - i've loved both the previous two we've had. I loved the yellow and blue one we had 2 seasons ago, with 1st IT on the front.

As long as it's not ALL yellow, like the old Skint one from 2003...which was awful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here