Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football rumours

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This site, I know what people will say about it, says The Argus are sitting on a story that Liam Beidcutt is off this summer but wont release it until after the weekend because he is going to sign for Palace and they dont think it right to release the story before the match on Sunday. Isnt he on a long contract having recently extended his.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This site, I know what people will say about it, says The Argus are sitting on a story that Liam Beidcutt is off this summer but wont release it until after the weekend because he is going to sign for Palace. Isnt he on a long contract having recently extended his.

................?!!!!!!!!!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
This site, I know what people will say about it, says The Argus are sitting on a story that Liam Beidcutt is off this summer but wont release it until after the weekend because he is going to sign for Palace and they dont think it right to release the story before the match on Sunday. Isnt he on a long contract having recently extended his.

Fool.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

They can have Beidcutt he's fecking rubbish:)

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
If Palace are going to sign him for £5million then okay, but they've got the mighty Jedinak who's apparently miles better than Bridcutt according to the deluded Palace on here.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Yes he is on an extended contract, and you have just fallen for a laughable wind up from a Palace fan.

Someone might as well post that Glenn Murray is coming back to us on loan after Sunday to solve our striker crisis :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
:lolol:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Why do you fall for the crap that site spouts, are you really that gullable

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is it any worse to read a rumour posted on there than some of those on here from 'people ITK' I dont think so but perhaps I am wrong but I still find them amusing. .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Some of you need to calm down. If you dont want some amusement on a boring Wednesday evening after a bad defeat dont open the thread, if you do read it and chuckle.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Is it any worse to read a rumour posted on there than some of those on here from 'people ITK' I dont think so but perhaps I am wrong but I still find them amusing. .

At no point in your opening post did you mention finding the rumour amusing. A simple line of look at this ridiculous story from football rumours. Your opening post and ever other time you've mentioned the site seem to imply that you are offering up the rumours for serious discussion, especially opening with the words "this site, I know what some people will say about it".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here