Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Raheem Sterling

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Read in the metro today that Rodgers is looking to loan out Raheem Sterling to the Championship with us, Bolton, Cardiff and Blackpool all interested.

Would be class, because he's the type of player who would fit in our formation, put him on the wing/striker in a the 4-3-3 formation.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Would be a good move as i think he is a great player, but how would we use him?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd think that due to the style we play, and the fact he'd get a lot of game time, Rodgers would choose us.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Presumably Rodgers sees us as the sort of club where we know how to help develop his kids - and play the right way

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Notwithstanding the miserable ****ers above me, he would be a brilliant signing for any championship club.

Lets hope that the Suarez link with Poyet pays dividends for us!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Doesn't Sterling have a Court case looming for an alleged assault? Some suggestion in the media thats why his form has tailed off and been dropped.

Good young player who could do well in the Championship but I don't think we need any more players with legal matters hanging over them, so pass on this one.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
The story I read said that Rodgers would be looking to loan out some of his younger players in the summer.

But if it's right now he'll do for me for 9 games. Can't believe people are turning their noses up at this one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here