Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Badly caught out on the Exchanges last Night

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Anyone else get caught out by Bruno injury. Had a good bet at 7.0 on the Albion to win after Barnsley scored. Waited patiently. When the equalizer went in the price dropped to 3.8 I thought Great! Time to green up and get out. Just as I was about to place the "lay" bet Bruno got injured and Betdaq suspended the market again. Before it came back into play they were awarded the penalty and there was no more getting out. :(

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Always green up if profit is made, first rule of trading

Yogi Hair

Jan 25, 2012
Exactly the Same happened to me! Backed Albion to win before the game, then again at 1-0. Was in profit when they got the equaliser, and just about to green up when el-abd gave the penalty away! BAH!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Cripes! Betting seems to be a totally different ballgame nowadays. I really haven't got a clue what any of that means!

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
Anyone else get caught out by Bruno injury. Had a good bet at 7.0 on the Albion to win after Barnsley scored. Waited patiently. When the equalizer went in the price dropped to 3.8 I thought Great! Time to green up and get out. Just as I was about to place the "lay" bet Bruno got injured and Betdaq suspended . :(

I thought I knew a bit (honestly I mean a bit) about betting. up, place the "lay" what is this you guys are talking about. :D

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Out of interest, why were you using Betdaq over Betfair?

I have a Betfair account too but have used so many different ways to fund it over the years I don't know how to withdraw funds anymore lol. I think you have to withdraw using the cards you used to fund it but these have long changed.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I have a Betfair account too but have used so many different ways to fund it over the years I don't know how to withdraw funds anymore lol. I think you have to withdraw using the cards you used to fund it but these have long changed.

Anti fraud rule.....tough break, how long was the price up??

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Only a couple of minutes on Betdaq. I was still tinkering about for the best level for greening up when it got suspended again
[MENTION=4699]Freddo[/MENTION] has a point though, I bet Betfair let it run without interference or management

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here