Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you Boo Sunday if ......

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
If we go 3-0 down and the players are giving an inept performance and showing no fight against our rivals
And once again embarrass us all like last years 3-1 defeat or this years 3-0 defeat plus on the back of getting 1 point out of 9 will you BOO on Sunday :(

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
not boo, no. yell a few choice words perhaps. but wouldnt boo my own team, or players.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Another inert performance against Palace would give the boo boys licence.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If I was there I'd boo my heart out and anyone who doesn't agree with it when 3-0 down against Palace can **** off.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
people pay their money so i guess that entitles them to shout or boo whatever they want. Within reason of course.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
If we go 3-0 down and the players are giving an inept performance and showing no fight against our rivals
And once again embarrass us all like last years 3-1 defeat or this years 3-0 defeat plus on the back of getting 1 point out of 9 will you BOO on Sunday :(

What a stupid thread to start, Where are your brains, I think in your A---hole

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

If we go 3-0 down you will see someone falling from ESU..

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
No - I never boo the players. Ive booed the ref at times, and Ive Booed Scott McGliesh, and ive booed that Cheaterfield team of 2001.... but NEVER boo your own players!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we are 3-0 down expect to see the cycling geeks thread at the top of the big board.

We have a big race on Sunday and it'll be the only binfest free zone on NSC.

Other than that this place will be very very messy.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Please tell me why you think it's stupid ?

I wanted to gauge what the crowds reaction might be if things turn out badly on Sunday
Do you still sing if were 3-0 down or do you show your displeasure by booing

D

Deleted member 22389

I would never boo the team. What I would do instead is get behind the team. I appreciate what we have been given.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Were you up holmbush today? There was a posh looking guy with a jacket with a brighton badge on it

PS posh dont boo they throw prawn sarnies

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here