Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Every cloud has a silver lining

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Staying in this division will see the crowds dropping down to about 20,00 per game,this will eliminate the need for a season ticket.Happy days

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
cancelled dd for next season today:blush:

Me too. If this club is not going to be returning to the place it's been for about 3% of its history, I don't want to be there. Brighton and Hove Albion is about top flight football.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Aint gonna happen,we need an experianced manager not many trainees are good enough to get teams promoted to the premier lreague.Gus is proving that point.

40636392723203151.jpg

Mar 10, 2006
Strange thread. What next a post from someone hoping we slip down a couple of divisions so that they can move seats at half time as there will be loads empty.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I won't be renewing that's for sure, I'm incandescent with rage at the unnatural smoothness of the concrete in the east stand concourse and the flat screen TV's are 2011 model Sonys FFS, also the padding in my seat has developed a slight imprint of my arrse showing even further the contempt the club have towards fatties like me! And why do the seats in front not have individual popup Internet TVs so I can keep an eye on the Chelsea score on Sky! What is this club coming too!?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Strange thread. What next a post from someone hoping we slip down a couple of divisions so that they can move seats at half time as there will be loads empty.

Tbh the biggest silver lining I can see is that currently mutts nutts isn't a STH near me - I'm convinced it's a joke account because no one can be THAT stupid and not get hit by traffic on a regular basis.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Tbh the biggest silver lining I can see is that currently mutts nutts isn't a STH near me - I'm convinced it's a joke account because no one can be THAT stupid and not get hit by traffic on a regular basis.

:laugh::laugh: realy did make me larf out loud

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
One point from 6th is just not good enough. SACK THE BOARD!!!!!

And the tea lady and Gully.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here