Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There Are Still Tickets for palarse!!!!!

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
Lets fill the ground sunday.........update ur status on ur facebook let everyone know !!!!!!!

I bet there are people out that want to go, but think its a sellout!

The tickets left are in the north corners!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Lets fill the ground sunday.........update ur status on ur facebook let everyone know !!!!!!!

I bet there are people out that want to go, but think its a sellout!

The tickets left are in the north corners!
I agree we need to try and sell all the seats it it easy to get tickets it should be one of our best games in years. Starting with a big breakfast and a pint of Guinness . :drink::drama::albion:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It would help if they updated the online seating plan. Seriously, how difficult can it be?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
It would help if they updated the online seating plan. Seriously, how difficult can it be?

not a game in this country that is fully sold out,dont worry still be a good crowd:rave:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
28000 for a Sunday morning league game will always be a big ask of Brighton & Hove Albion, even for a big derby.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
A mate of mine wants to go, got no purchase history though, IF he was to purchase a ticket for another home game, would he be likely to then be sold one for Sunday?

I did tell him to call the Ticket office to find out, but someone on here is bound to have a good idea.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Well if we can't sell out its probably alot of family fans who are swerving it because of all the vile spouted on forums like this. You have your rivals,now pay the price:ffsparr:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
A mate of mine wants to go, got no purchase history though, IF he was to purchase a ticket for another home game, would he be likely to then be sold one for Sunday?

I did tell him to call the Ticket office to find out, but someone on here is bound to have a good idea.

yeh should be fine doing that.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
yeh should be fine doing that.

You reckon? I thought that the reason for requiring a purchase history was to make it hard for away fans to get tickets in the home end. I'd have thought that anyone buying another ticket just to enable buying a ticket for the Palace game would ring alarm bells.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
There is "small" writing on the ticket site saying you can't use the seating plan and to select from the drop down boxes instead.

They need to make this specific text A LOT BIGGER!

I wanted specific tickets (near the back in N1B, on aisle) so had to phone up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here