Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much is American Express paying for shirt sponsorship?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Irrespective of what the shirt looks like how much was Barber and his team able to get!?

Barber continues, "This is a significant deal for the club and the biggest in our history."

Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club and American Express today announced that the financial services company will be the club’s new shirt sponsor from next season having reached agreement on a new multi-year deal commencing in July 2013.

How long is a multi year?

New American Express Sponsorship Deal

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
£9.24 a year.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Also because our club isn't shareholder driven, does this mean the club don't have to publish these figures?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
£56.25

Or perhaps not.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
dr-evil.jpg

There or thereabouts...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Why, oh why, does anyone have an Amex card? Is purely some sort of status thing, or do some people gain some benefit from them?

There are some excellent reward schemes associated with Amex cards. In addition, I've found that the customer service is excellent - much better than when I have to contact Barclaycard. If you ever need to contact them for whatever reason, you get to speak to someone in a call centre in Brighton, not Mumbai.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Why, oh why, does anyone have an Amex card? Is purely some sort of status thing, or do some people gain some benefit from them?

In using one for my day to day spend I earned enough points for a free flight to Singapore for myself and wife (we had to pay flight taxes). Not bad for no outlay!

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove

Theirs is one of the original charge cards, one of the original travel companies and they are famed for their traveller's cheques. Did you know the forerunner of American Express was Wells Fargo, in that it was founded by Wells and Fargo in 1850?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here