Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The best result on Sunday would be....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Thinking on a positive note.

The last three results were to be fair not the best we could have hoped for, However in the long run they could prove to be the best thing for us if the players react in a positive way.

Now this may sound odd, but I think the best thing that could happen to us on Sunday is......

We go behind :facepalm:

Hang on....

We fight back and win, thus breaking the hoodoo and giving the players the self belief I feel they need to push on and know they can beat anyone from a losing position which is something that has hindered us. It must be in their minds when they go a goal down that they have never turned it round knocking their confidence.

So for me, if we go a goal down I will be rooting for the boys even more knowing it could turn the final chapter of this season into something special. :thumbsup:

Or am I deluded. :(

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i see where you're coming from, and in an ideal world that situation would be a fantastic result.

however, for the sake of my nerves, sanity and general well being, my ideal situation would be to win this and our remaining games 3 nil everytime, comfortably with no drama thankyou please.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
So let me get this right..

You actually want Palace to score first on Sunday so that we can attempt to rid ourselves of a poor recent record?

Not for me as I would prefer the scenario where we score 3 goals in the first 10 minutes and then play as if we are on a training pitch, making them look distinctly average at best.

Now, which scenario would you prefer again?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So let me get this right..

You actually want Palace to score first on Sunday so that we can attempt to rid ourselves of a poor recent record?

Not for me as I would prefer the scenario where we score 3 goals in the first 10 minutes and then play as if we are on a training pitch, making them look distinctly average at best.

Now, which scenario would you prefer again?

Sorry Mr Muzzy

I am still selecting the going a goal down and then storming back to win 4-1

Would love it to shut their fans up after them thinking they were gonna piss it after going in front

Now would that not be fantastic.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I don't fancy coming from behind. They may accuse us of something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here