Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idea for a game with cash prize(s)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
To celebrate the return of Google ads (yay!) does this idea for a game work?

People have to predict the result (W, D, L) of the 9 remaining Albion league fixtures.

The winner is the person who gets the most right. In the (very likely) event of a tie, there is a tie-breaker. The tie-breaker is how many goals the Albion will score in those 9 games.

£100 to the winner, or divided amongst the joint winners.

Don't predict on this thread - I'm just testing to see if there's something obvious I've not considered.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
a 2nd tie breaker : How many appearances will Vicente make ?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Sounds good - maybe rather than the total number of goals you could have the scores predicted instead which would give more room for decisions regarding ties (I know that's treading on [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION]'s Prediction Leagues toes though :D )

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'd like to try and relieve you,,,

.....of £100 ;)

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Simple, easy to separate the ties, sounds like a winner. I actually like the Vicente idea - how many starts as a second tiebreaker, just in case the winners have predicted the same number of goals as well. Or they could just share the loot of course.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Given there was blind panic last week about whether NSC would survive, wouldn't it be prudent to hold onto the cash?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I'm in!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are g****e ads some kind of highly strung, attention seeking, strumpet?

They see to dump us when ever they feel like it, before jumping back into bed when hoops have been jumped through.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
943183655d1251016823-happy-birthday-stormtraxx-very-nice-how-much-borat_great_success.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here