Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name for the New Shirt?

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Which name can I get on the back of the shirt for next season? Squad numbers may change etc so is it worth even Pre-ordering it?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Which name can I get on the back of the shirt for next season? Squad numbers may change etc so is it worth even Pre-ordering it?

You can always get a name and number added later, I mean I am going to go back and get 25 Zamora added when we sign him in July. :jester:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I will pre-order it, but it'll be nameless until we know the numbers for next season.

I want Espana Dave, but it depends on his signing a new contract and Hoskins being ditched so he can have his rightful number 7. :clap:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
ivor biggun

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Maicon or Moutinho if you think it looks like a Porto shirt = you are an optimist.

Heath or Morrison if you think it looks like a Colchester shirt = you are a pessimist.

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex

Why pre-order? The amount of people saying they hate it mean demand is hardly going to be high! I'll see you in the shop when I am buying mine ;-)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Cack

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here