Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lose to bottom team, horrible new kit, everyone injured or suspended, and palace coming up

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
You're a bundle of optimism aren't you?!?!

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
And one point off the play offs with a flairtastic team. God, this is really a low point for us isn't it....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Barnsley is ancient history now.

The kit's great. Love the white cross on the front. Albion crusaders out to storm the league.

The injury list is bad, but we deal with it.

Sunday is make or break for the season. Lose and it's over - book holidays for May 27 to avoid having to watch Palace get promoted at Wembley, and look forward to next year with or without Gus.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
And one point off the play offs with a flairtastic team. God, this is really a low point for us isn't it....

That is the crazy thing, you'd think we needed 1 point to stay in business or something.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
That is the crazy thing, you'd think we needed 1 point to stay in business or something.

Exactly. As much as I love this site, it does piss me off how people react. Still have games to play this season and I really believe we can do it.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Indeed. Easily the darkest era this club has every been through. *Sigh*, where's Bozza's picture of The Good Old Days to cheer us up?

As a battle hardened supporter since 1984, sitting just off the playoffs in this wonderful arena, I find it hard to listen to all this moaning. For me these are glory days and I am loving every minute of it. For some people to be crying over an irrelevant kit style is frankly quite unbelievable! Enjoy it now and take in all these Albion memories.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
As a battle hardened supporter since 1984, sitting just off the playoffs in this wonderful arena, I find it hard to listen to all this moaning. For me these are glory days and I am loving every minute of it. For some people to be crying over an irrelevant kit style is frankly quite unbelievable! Enjoy it now and take in all these Albion memories.

JCL

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
it's hopefully a bad dream....

THIS is a bad dream? How long have you been supporting the Albion? 2 - 3 seasons by any chance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here