Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership dreams

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
Bruno,Crofts,Orlandi,Calde,Vicente,Ulloa,Lopez,Bridcutt,Kuszczak and JFC. These are the players in my opinion that could do a decent job if we did get promoted.CMS and Hoskins I would love to recover from their injuries and come back fresh next season and do what they do best and score goals. Greer to me for his height is not very strong in the air and the same could be said for El Abd. Also with EA would he get away with his head patting and constant winding up in the premiership. Hammond not needed by Saints for the prem so not rated by them. Barnes needs to get his head in gear and realise how far he has come over the last few years.Dicker is to me a championship sub to be brought on as a last resort. Lua Lua and Dunk could if they put their minds to it be very good players but unfortunately their minds have been on other things. Buckley when he is on song is a pleasure to watch but with his injury concerns and the fact that if his confidence goes he seems a totally different player. Bridge and Upson may return to their parent clubs unless we are very lucky and some deals could be worked out. We are nowhere ready for the prem just yet as recent results have shown. I for one would take the points on Sunday and finish ninth or tenth and then get a good pre season in with training and signings and give it a good go next season. As for the manager. I am sure he wants to get our club into the prem but wish he could find a plan B. We play the same home and away and it didnt take long for sides to work that out. I have been a fan since 1958 and seen many ups and downs but need to get real. I would hate us to go up before we are ready and become a laughing stock because we were not prepared. Reading seem to be proving my point. Roll on Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here