Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are the fans of other clubs as clueless as Brighton fans?

Are the fans of other clubs as clueless as Brighton fans?

• Yes

Votes: 52 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Fence

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I don't understand the question

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • Losing to Barnsley was CMS's fault

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • This poll doesn't have enough options

Votes: 16 14.4%

• Total voters

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
As a fan I presume you are lumping yourself in as clueless or are you superior?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As a fan I presume you are lumping yourself in as clueless or are you superior?
Everyone answering the poll / replying in the thread is, by definition, superior to those they cast their disdain at.

I can appreciate where you're coming from OP, but in my experience Brighton fans aren't as clueless in real life as they are on NSC. In fact generally we can be quite a rational & knowledgeable lot in reality.
Well yes, but that's far more sensible than this thread deserves. I should have included something about NSC in the OP.

NSC really is the home of inane, pessimistic, defeatist, clueless drivel after practically EVERY defeat. It's embarrassing... and to think our players probably read this shite.
That's twice in a few days we've agreed :bowdown:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We are all the same. We only see things from one perspective, and that's the only perspective which matters to us.

Impartiality would be boring, though. I like to think I see the whole picture, but with an Albion tint. Which is how it should be, in my opinion.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The thing is, the clueless ones are the ones that shout loudest. Especially on a message board, it can form a very skewed image.

I think of it this way. I like MANY are delighted with where we are. So I feel literally NO NEED to start a thread on it. I'm happy.

However, someone who doesn't understand football and want's a major decision to be made will start a thread. Immediately that creates the image of fan dissatisfaction. It only takes 4 or 5 to really kick off and it portrays the 'supporters' as being negative.

On the poll today about 40 people have said they want Poyet out. I'm assuming EVERYONE who wants him out who is on the board today would have voted. However I reckon LOADS of those who want him in think "Well, this is stupid to even ask" and wont bother voting.

Even without those voters, the "Poyet in" camp are smashing the doubters.

Luckily most of us can spot the loonies a mile off so choose to literally ignore everything they write on here.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
On the poll today about 40 people have said they want Poyet out.

........... of which a fair number will be Palarse just to add a bit more fuel to the fire

As for the OP poll (which I can't be bothered voting on) just go look at other forums after a team has suffered back to back losses or back to back wins and you'll see the same emotional swings. We're no different, except for maybe some hugely over generalising cheap shots about our own that is

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I can appreciate where you're coming from OP, but in my experience Brighton fans aren't as clueless in real life as they are on NSC. In fact generally we can be quite a rational & knowledgeable lot in reality.

NSC really is the home of inane, pessimistic, defeatist, clueless drivel after practically EVERY defeat. It's embarrassing... and to think our players probably read this shite.

You're on the money there Kaan boy, I think NSGeek is a very "vocal minority" of our support. When we do get the odd sensible poster they're usually hounded away with "What do you know, you've only got 100 posts" or "your spellings are crap, what do you know".

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I voted Yes

But the absolute pinnacle of clueless football fans are England fans.

People complain about the players and their attitude, the only time I have actually not really cared much if England win was just after Sven was booted out. The arrogance from fans at that time was horrible.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009

I'm glad it's not just me who thinks this!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The thing is, the clueless ones are the ones that shout loudest..
This kind of self righteous posting really gets up my nose,... who the fook set you up as the fountain of all things noble and correct???.... your opinion is as clueless as anybody on here, its just a different flavour of clueless.
.... sheesh.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I voted Yes

But the absolute pinnacle of clueless football fans are England fans.

People complain about the players and their attitude, the only time I have actually not really cared much if England win was just after Sven was booted out. The arrogance from fans at that time was horrible.
Christ sake,.... with support for any team, its not arrogance, its simply blind faith and the hope that a win is out there, whether that win is a single game, or a global tournement.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here