Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Commentary now available on IPad/iPhone

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Club have just tweeted that you can now listen through the FL App. Good news and saves having to bodge it using Photon.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Really? Superb!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You have to login with your Seagulls Player account details.

I can confirm that bit works as I'm watching and listening to some Player content now on my iPhone via the FL app.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Downloaded the android app and can't work out how and where you login. There is a £1.49 a month premium option, which seems okay, but nothing I can see for existing Seagulls Player subscribers.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Downloaded the android app and can't work out how and where you login. There is a £1.49 a month premium option, which seems okay, but nothing I can see for existing Seagulls Player subscribers.

They're grouped together on the iPhone, but this version was only released yesterday...

8e9adahu.jpg

However, can you get the same content from the FL for £1.49 a month instead of paying the club more?

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Very pleased with this. The only downside I can see is that on iPhone you can't have the app open at same time as Twitter, Tapatalk, etc - so if I'm out & about during a match I'm not attending, I'll have to choose between commentary & NSC.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The £1.49 Android premium promises

Exclusive Video Newscasts
Video Match Highlights
No Adverts
More features during the season

So no commentary, which for me is the useful thing on the rare occasions I am not at the match and outside Sussex

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Bugger... just deleted that app!

Didnt use it because thought I had to pay for the pleasure but am I right in understand the seagulls player log in works there too?

p.s. photon has also updated to stop the commentary keeping going off and you having to turn on photon again and again.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Ooh, the player subscription might actually be worth something now. All they need now is a proper commentator and not somebody who thinks everybody can magically see what he sees (you're not on telly cantor!)

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I tried this last night and couldn't get the commentary. I do have a full Seagulls Player subscription.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I've set it to a bunch of clubs, logged in to my player acct, I can see videos etc but there is nowhere to listen to live comms? Where on earth is it?

Feb 11, 2006
Amsterdam
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I've set it to a bunch of clubs, logged in to my player acct, I can see videos etc but there is nowhere to listen to live comms? Where on earth is it?

I had the same problem, took me a while to work it out. From the "My Clubs" screen, click on the "Live Matches" (I was using Bournemouth to check, so I clicked on "Oldham 0 v Bournemouth 1"). The "Live" screen is shown with the text commentary. From there, it says "Live Commentary available" and you can click on the Play button.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I had the same problem, took me a while to work it out. From the "My Clubs" screen, click on the "Live Matches" (I was using Bournemouth to check, so I clicked on "Oldham 0 v Bournemouth 1"). The "Live" screen is shown with the text commentary. From there, it says "Live Commentary available" and you can click on the Play button.

Not for me, went into "Today's Match" and nothing, just text comms :/

Leicester Seagull

Oct 24, 2009
Not for me, went into "Today's Match" and nothing, just text comms :/

I've got the same problem. I think it's a glitch with the app, and the play button disappears. I got the forest game working on my iphone and yet now the play button never appears for me when I try again. Here's a tutorial showing what it should look like when it works (you have to scroll down a bit):

Player on your phone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here