Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will still be in (or around!) their seats after 80 mins, on Sunday?

Still in the ground, at 80 mins?

• 27,000 - 10,000

Votes: 41 67.2%
  • 9,999 - 1,000

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • 999 - 2

Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • What about the children?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well?

Poll to follow

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I will along with all in my group.

See the players off and then stadium beers.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If we are 3 or 4 down I suspect that most fans will have left....If we are winning or scraping out a draw I would expect most supporters to be there still.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure I want to be involved in all the shit going on around the stadium just before the end and after it, I'll hang around for at least an hour. Be nice to have a few celebratory drinks rather than sorrow drowning ones though :thumbsup:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Don't even feel like going ATM to be honest but ill be there till the end, crying probably.

If we lose by two or more I expect it'll be very similar to last season so abou 80 of us then :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'll be there to the bitter end (win, lose or draw). I fully expect a huge number of so-called Albion 'supporters' to bottle it & leave early AGAIN if we get beaten though. Such is life.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I will, to applaud the Gus and his boys after their convincing win

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll be there to the bitter end (win, lose or draw). I fully expect a huge number of so-called Albion 'supporters' to bottle it & leave early AGAIN if we get beaten though. Such is life.
I can, would, will, and do, stay to the bitter end watching us take a kicking from 90 teams in the country.

Just not them.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

I'd hazard a guess that a fair amount with kids won't be there at the end tbh

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I will be there to the end, and to be honest, that's all I care about.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I can, would, will, and do, stay to the bitter end watching us take a kicking from 90 teams in the country.

Just not them.

I really do understand why you wouldn't want to stay & witness 3000 Nigels givin' it large at the fag-end of a match, but defiance in the face of adversity & provocation WILL make you stronger.

Stand or fall: & f**K 'em all. :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
what were you expecting re the 'falmer experience' that hasnt been delivered

Perhaps he was expecting the concourses to resemble The Hanging Gardens Of Babylon, with herds of Wilderbeast sweeping across the pitch before kick off?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Not sure i'll even go after last 3 results:ffsparr:

I'm starting to think that you're a Palace fan; most of your posts are about BHA are negative and you've gone on about the Amex being crap and not renewing your ST in more than one post. And now your saying that you won't support your supposed team in a home game against our rivals?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here