Attn: Palace fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
NSC has long been far more liberal in our approach to opposing supporters than many other forums including, I understand, your very own.

However, in the build up to Sunday's game, tensions are understandably running high.

As such, please heed this polite request if you wish to continue using NSC during this time.

Please keep ALL of your contributions to this single thread:

The official Albion v Palace build-up banter and p*ss-taking thread [Palace fans welcome]

Weighing in on other threads and/or starting your own will see you immediately having your posting rights withdrawn until such time as the game is far behind us.

If you wish to pick up on a point made by someone on another thread please use the 'reply with quote' function on that thread, then copy their quote and paste it into the thread above. This will keep all posts that could be considered trolling together. The person you are responding to will receive a notification that you have responded to them and will then be free to come back to you if they so wish. If they don't, then just leave it please.

I appreciate this is somewhat restrictive but I believe it is required at the current time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here