Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beat Palace OR Forest?

3 points from next 2 games. Beat Palace or Forest?

• Palace

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • Forest

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
If we were to win one and lose one of our next two games, who would you rather we beat, Palace or Forest?

As much as I would love a win on Sunday, I feel the Forest game will be more significant to us finishing in the top 6 (or not). So a Forest win for me

What about you?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Palace. No question. Plus Forest will likely struggle this weekend against Hull away.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Palace. No question. Plus Forest will likely struggle this weekend against Hull away.

If they lose against hull, we beat palace and then forest beat us, forest are 1 point ahead of us still

If they lose to hull, we lose to palace and beat forest, we are 2 points ahead

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If they lose against hull, we beat palace and then forest beat us, forest are 1 point ahead of us still

If they lose to hull, we lose to palace and beat forest, we are 2 points ahead

Yes but it's all about momentum in this league. Look at our form recently, we couldn't stop winning until we failed to do so against Bristol City. Now we've gone 3 games without a win. If Forest lose to Hull and we beat Palace our tails will be up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Neither is good enough on it's own.

We need to beat Palace, and as a MINIMUM not lose to Forest.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Take your rivalry head off and trhe answer is Forest, Palace are done and dusted in the play offs so 3 points to them does notaffect us, but we MUST beat Forest, Boro and Leicester to stand a chance. curently based upon form and player availability, i would suggest our chances are 50 50 to get in top 6.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you can guarantee a DRAW in the Palace game, then I choose Forest.

But not if it meant losing to Palace.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I don't think beating Forest will stop them making the play offs as I don't think they are going to make it regardless. Apart from us they've still got Hull, Baadiff, Boro and Leicester. If we are to make the play offs it's Bolton we need to stay ahead of imo

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
The answer is to beat Palace as it always is and letting them do the double over us is absolutely unthinkable. The Play-Off challenge will take care of itself, if we are good enough then we will make it, if we are not then we will miss out, it is as simple as that!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Palace ALL DAY LONG.

Simply because it would take me longer to get over the fact that we've not beaten them at our new home than it would missing out on the play-offs this season.

I have a sneaking feeling I may not be alone in thinking that if we don't go up this year, I'm genuinely not that bothered. Yes, of course I want us to, but if we don't? Me-h.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Take your rivalry head off and trhe answer is Forest, Palace are done and dusted in the play offs so 3 points to them does notaffect us, but we MUST beat Forest, Boro and Leicester to stand a chance. curently based upon form and player availability, i would suggest our chances are 50 50 to get in top 6.
Agreed. Purely from a league perspective Sunday is a 'shot to nothing'. Palace are going to make the play-offs minimum, so it would be better to win the six-pointer against Forest, our play-off rivals.

BUT ..... As I keep banging on when the FA Cup comes round football isn't about what's best for our league position. Consequently I'd rather beat Palace and let the play-offs take care of themselves. We could lose to Palace, beat forest - and still not make them!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Palace.

I've got Forest down as a defeat anyway so I feel anything we get from that game is a bonus but I think we can win every home game from now until the end of the season and we have to if we want to get into the play offs. Beating Palace would give everyone at the club a bit of a boost for the run in aswell.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
both obviously
now there confidence for you
palace will be 1-0
forest will be 1-0
and we will sail on to the play offs and play forest in the final 1-0 and Barnes will score and NSC will immediately halve its users as all the Barnes detractors will be in deep depression
:albion2::albion2::albion2:

:angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here