Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] LuaLua Calls For Unity

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Kazenga LuaLua has called for the whole squad to show a united front after the disappointing 2-1 defeat at Oakwell.Barnsley grabbed the three points following a second-half Chris Dagnall penalty and the Congolese winger admitted there was an air of disappointment in the Albion dressing room after the game.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “It’s frustrating; we were losing 1-0 and then we got back into the game, and when we did that we thought we were going to go on and win, but it wasn’t to be.
“I had a chance to score but the keeper made a good save; I thought it was going in but again it just wasn’t to be. We move on to the next game now.
“We need to stick together and believe, there are nine games left and we have to keep going.”
Meanwhile, the former Newcastle United man is looking for more game time after his lively performance as a second-half substitute, as Albion prepare for the visit of big rivals Crystal Palace.
“I haven’t played as much as I would have liked but today I got on and felt I did alright, but it would have been better had we won the game.
“I can only hope that I will get to play as many minutes as possible from now until the end of the season.
“Sunday is a massive game for us and the fans especially as we lost tonight, so we have to win the game for the fans. If we want to finish in the play-offs we need to win games, but it won’t be easy.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here