Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Here you go. Can't decide if bad penalty or good save. :(

[yt]SRpLUIdb_pQ[/yt]

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He didn't strike it hard and at a height easy to save - it was a 50/50 penalty depending on whether the keeper dived the right way or not.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
At least it was on target but a nice height for a keeper ,also a touch soft should of leathered the bloody thing!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
the dont ****ing miss made me laugh we are all the same - bad pen imo good height for the keeper always a save if he guess right.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Too easy for the keeper to read which way its going, nice height for him to save it, not far enough into the corner. bad penalty.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Too easy for the keeper to read which way its going, nice height for him to save it, not far enough into the corner. bad penalty.

Agree, I actually knew where he was going to put it before he kicked it, so did the keeper I guess.

D

Deleted member 2719

not the greatest penno i've ever seen. don't like those slow run up's and i think he telegraphed it a bit

My thoughts also, but the follow up was poor to get Leo out of jail, how easy is it to score a goal from a pushed out pen and no one that keen apart from barnsley following in for it, schoolboy stuff.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here