Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those that laugh last!!(ROLL ON SUNDAY).

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
This thread will probably go down like a lead balloon but the way I see it is if you can give it out then you must be willing to take it.

So far I have seen the Official Palace will blow it thread, the Palace and money thread, numerous and I mean numerous threads/posts dedicated to our crowds, how we burnt down our town, how we are Pikeys, how we are shit, how we cheated numerous people etc etc ad infinitum.

I said in another thread not so long ago will show where these five matches in fifteen days would show us where your season will end and even the most Palace supporting haters amongst you have to admit that I was right, BUT and this is the biggest but, it could well be us on Sunday who definitely confine you to another season in the championships, that not to say that we will get promoted ourselves but at least we have a chance. I am not normally one to gloat but I have sat back with some amusement at how many of you [MENTION=3779]seagullsovergrimsby[/MENTION], [MENTION=21798]TheMajor[/MENTION], @forsters-armband etc have gloated, insulted and ridiculed us about everything from attendance sizes to how we have swindled people. Even though this was not the fans fault in the same vein as you getting sold down the river was not your fault still you have gloated.

The bottom line is you are not as good as us, Poyet is not a good enough manager to keep you progressing and seems to only care about HIS style of football, he seems like the kind of man who would rather you lose 3-0 every week than admit he is wrong. You could not get a shot against the bottom club last week and now cannot win against the bottom club this week. Everyone will moan about the lack of a striker, but ask yourself this? why oh why would any striker in his right mind want to play for you guys at the moment? your team is just not set upto attack but is set up to try and play Poyets beautiful style of football, which is all well and good but if you are not winning then it will not mean anything. Apart from maybe help Poyet further what he wants to and that is not BHA but his own career. You may all insult Holloway but at least he knows how to attack and is passionate, Poyet is only passionate about his his brand of football and how it will reflect on him.

I have to admit that Ulloa looks very good but unless you start going for the jugular in games then I cannot see you really progressing. Its possible you may turn us over on Sunday, but even if you did then our play-offs hope are still very much alive, where as if you fail to beat us then it is all but dead.

Anyway I await the barrage of abuse, but try to argue against what I have posted and not just because I am a Palace supporter.

Roll on Sunday, lets hope for a good match and both sides performing so hopefully we can see who is the better of the two teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Has a team ever failed to win promotion with a 30 plus goal strike and a £12m loan singing-about to find out i guess

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
When did any team win or lose promotion in March? Wouldn't mind if you were a Cardiff fan. Yeah ok, looking good for a playoff place but you've got the same as us at the moment, sweet fa!

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Harsh mate, very harsh. Posting this after another confidence-sapping defeat for the stripey weeds. And football is all about confidence.

Sunday will be excellent, as we add to our 100% winning record at the Amex.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Harsh mate, very harsh. Posting this after another confidence-sapping defeat for the stripey weeds. And football is all about confidence.

Sunday will be excellent, as we add to our 100% winning record at the Amex.

I could have mentioned Murray etc, the fact that Zaha is supposedly shite and the fact that Bridcutt is better than Jedinak etc etc

To be honest it was more aimed at those always on about how Palace will blow it, crowd sizes, administrations etc. Im not sure how you feel but I would seriously love us to both have our derby matches in the Premier league as it is a good rivalry.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Poyet is building a brand of football designed to get promotion and stay in the prem, not get tonked week in week out. It may work, it may not. But I would rather that than go up and flush straight back down.

Anyway, you never know, we might just beat you on Sunday and again in the playoffs.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Poyet is building a brand of football designed to get promotion and stay in the prem, not get tonked week in week out. It may work, it may not. But I would rather that than go up and flush straight back down.

Anyway, you never know, we might just beat you on Sunday and again in the playoffs.

Are you forgetting about Nottingham Forest

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I really wish we had an away end to keep gloating, tedious, arrogant trolls off the main board.

Will you send your arrogant, tedious and deluded supporters there as well. Reading your board tonight it looks like most of you are being a lot harsher than I am, See you Sunday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here