Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LuaLua MUST start Sunday...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
We CANNOT afford to go into a MUST WIN game against our biggest rivals with another defensive starting line up!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Yep, why not. For whatever reason he's defo out of favour, lets hope his performance tonight has convinced Gus!

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Not on the 'Gus out' campaign like some on here, but its criminal that Kaz hasn't been involved for the last month or so. Every time he plays he makes something happen, needs to play some part Sunday.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Might pin them back a bit if they were the ones worrying about our wingers.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Lualua is massively overhyped. Nearly as much as Bolasie, but not quite.

We don't need to resort to gambling on our maybe man, sometimes he plays well and sometimes he is found out. I wouldn't start him. We have Vicente, Dave and Orlandi who should start behind Ulloa, Bridcutt plus Crofts or Hammond to complete the midfield. Who do you drop for LuaLua?

Keep him and Buckley in reserve as game changers if needed.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
PIG
Calde, Greer, Upson, Bridge
Bridcutt
Buckley Lopez Vicente LuaLua
Ulloa

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton

We don't need to resort to gambling on our maybe man, sometimes he plays well and sometimes he is found out. I wouldn't start him. We have Vicente, Dave and Orlandi who should start behind Ulloa, Bridcutt plus Crofts or Hammond to complete the midfield. Who do you drop for LuaLua?

Good idea, let's pack the midfield with paceless players and try and hang on for a point in a must win game!

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

Yep, you also think Tomasz Kuszczak is over hyped.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
it seems to me our spanish midfield players seem to hide when playing away , lua lua comes on and makes an impact straight away . have always thought lua is a very good player and needs games as well , i think gus has wasted his talents this season , wonder why we paid a million pound for him if gus does not like playing him

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Let's start two wingers for a change, pace pace pace.

I was speaking to a Leeds fan yesterday who was at the game against Palace at the weekend. He said that playing two wingers troubled the Palace defence, it also mean't that Zara and the other winger had to hang back more.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bloody hell, are you Gus?
All those you mention play in front of the opposition. We DO need to start with such players like Lua Lua it certainly isn't gambling. Most other managers in this league would be starting him.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
At the end of the day, we are the home team, we should be the ones setting up to attack and win, not setting up defensively to try and sneak a home point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here