Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Abd Banned

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Prefer Dunk to Greer as he is too slow and just blames everyone else for the fact he is crap

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I don't think that is a bad thing, his constant man handling of forwards and lack of ability in the air has been plain to see in the last few games. Give GG a chance with Upson! Thanks Adam, bye bye.

Mr Blobby BHA

May 8, 2011
Worthing, West Sussex
El abd has been an absolute rock at the back this year
Yeah he makes some errors that can be costly but he wears the shirt with pride and shows passion while putting his body on the line so I think he deserves a bit more credit and not as much slagging off as he seems to get
Anyway I thing Greer should play infront of dunk especially considering what happened at their place

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
and andy naylor says it was a pen el abd tugging shirts in the box again....how many pens has he given away this year???

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Prefer Dunk to Greer as he is too slow and just blames everyone else for the fact he is crap

The best centre back we have had this decade, and you not only dismiss him as crap but claim it is a fact! Misguided, badly.

The rapid decline in Greer's popularity is shameful on the site. Absolutely shameful.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here