• fence

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • dont care any more

Votes: 14 4.2%

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Has Poyet taken the club as far as he can.Is it time for a change and get in another manager

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
In in in all season......however if Palace thrash us again i might waiver to dont care anymore and sulk for at least a whole day!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
In .... he's not responsible for Hoskins or CMS injuries and I let him off for Barnes. We gave it a good go tonight against a team fighting for their lives who seemingly had the ref in their pocket

It's not yet over and if it isn't to be this season he has a pretty obvious shit or bust challenge next

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I wondered how long this would take you. In.

Now, put on 'Shameless' and thank the lord that your life's not that bad.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Still In for me .... If not this season I think we will be almost nailed on certainties for the PL next season, remember we are still a team in progress and this is only our 2nd season in the Championship

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
People need to get some perspective. The championship is such a tough league and we're 7th!!! The way people are talking you'd think we were hovering above the relegation zone!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In , not the end of the season yet

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's been a few games since I have seen one of these threads. Two defeats on the spin; its most definitely out tonight.

In...

come on we need at least another season...five years ago I would bitten your hand off to be considered a decent championship side...we are still 5 players short of a serious challenge and possible survival in prem...

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
In .... he's not responsible for Hoskins or CMS injuries and I let him off for Barnes. We gave it a good go tonight against a team fighting for their lives who seemingly had the ref in their pocket

It's not yet over and if it isn't to be this season he has a pretty obvious shit or bust challenge next

maybe you're right re Hoskins and CMS, but it his responsibility to ensure enough back up is available for such eventualities.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I voted in,,yes I know amazing isn't it. But I can't see the point in replacing him now. Someone else would have to come in and work with his players. Ok, I don't think they could do any worse, than we are currently doing, but with nine game to go, we may as well see it out and hope, Gus prove's to us all just how clever he really is. When as I suspect, we finish 8/9 then Gus can trundle off to the prem, with his false reputation still in tact and we can get a man in, who actually knows this division and what it takes to get out of it, or at least have a bloody good go at it, not melt like a snowman in a heatwave the minute the going gets too hot.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
In...

come on we need at least another season...five years ago I would bitten your hand off to be considered a decent championship side...we are still 5 players short of a serious challenge and possible survival in prem...

It's this statement that winds me up most. Five more players,,,,we finished 9th/10th last season and he basicly signed another teams worth of players. Was there really so much wrong??? Our squad on paper is easy top six, don't kid yourself.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here