Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not looking forward to Sunday.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The signs are not good are they, I fear the players will know the realistic chance of the play offs is probably over and they wont have same passion as the fans for this game.

Prepare for the worst...... :(

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wasn't looking forward to it for quite a while but strange things can happen when you hit rock bottom

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
wasnt confident anyway,but wont stop me supporting the team and MANAGER,if we do lose,i will have forgotten about it by midday monday

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
They're gonna trounce us. Oh well at least the expectation isn't there like last time

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This match is Gus's biggest test as a manager.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I'm looking forward to it more now that those cold, northern away trips are done with.

It's do or die now, and if Vicente plays I can see the players being well up for this. The atmosphere will be great. Do you know, for the first time this week, I think we're gonna beat them.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The signs are not good are they, I fear the players will know the realistic chance of the play offs is probably over and they wont have same passion as the fans for this game.

Prepare for the worst...... :(

Hi Fella, We met on NSC via a massive fallout about 3 years ago. I feel like you right now, fancy a pint post match on Sunday :shrug:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Can't see how it'll be the 'final' anything. We still have six pointers to come with Leicester, Forest and Boro so there will be an opportunity to still get in the playoffs regardless.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Massive fallout about 3 years ago ? I dont recall that, what was that all about then ?

Can't rightly remember (normal NSC then), may have been something about you moving back to Brighton and childcare, yeah, that was it. Wow, I still have a memory!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sunday is Poyet's Waterloo.

Lose or draw, and it's all over for this season.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I wasn't looking forward to it for quite a while but strange things can happen when you hit rock bottom
That's how most of us felt when we played Southampton at the Amex last year after a bad run never felt so low in confidence going into that game and we ended up winning 3-0

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Can't rightly remember (normal NSC then), may have been something about you moving back to Brighton and childcare, yeah, that was it. Wow, I still have a memory!

Cool, that sounds about right and I claimed nothing and found work within a month so I won !!

Takecare young Mr Wellquickwoody and no hard feelings fella

That's how most of us felt when we played Southampton at the Amex last year after a bad run never felt so low in confidence going into that game and we ended up winning 3-0

Absolutely. I went to the Cov game just before Southampton - and we were shite. Couldn't believe the turn around.

Everything is in Palaces favour for Sunday (apart from their crap support) - it's gonna be v. enjoyable when we beat them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here