Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Over again till next season

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Far too early - kneejerk reaction, only 1 point outside playoffs with fForest and leicester to play.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
this season has matched last season, as far as points goes. wierd because we seem to be playing much better in general this season

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Still playing well, just didn't get the rub of the green tonight. Keep the faith, we will beat Palace Sunday..

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Season over for me too. Lost our strike force doesn't help either. That's what has done it for me.

D

Deleted member 22389

Nothing is over yet. Yes 1 point from 9 is dissapointing, but still only a point behind.
Who knows why might beat Palace and Notts Forest lose.

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Hmmm..... Not over, but.... not looking promising now though TBH. Still gotta play Palace,Leicester & Forest - could go either way!!
Isn'tit typical, David goes off, we get a penalty and.... miss! AAGGHHH

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hmmm..... Not over, but.... not looking promising now though TBH. Still gotta play Palace,Leicester & Forest - could go either way!!
Isn'tit typical, David goes off, we get a penalty and.... miss! AAGGHHH

Your right not over yet...couple of good home games to look forward to for starters

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I'll never give up nor will the lads. Gus thinks we need 6 wins to make the play offs & I can't see us doing that with 9 games left esp having only won 4 of our last 10!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here