Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Tactical Anus of Gus Poyet

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Sometimes Tight at the back, sometimes shit up front. .....and vice versa.

We have been somewhere between superb and shit this season. Too much meddling and spending too long getting in a few quality strikers.

Ah well. Maybe next season

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Tinkerman.

Too woefully predictable, especially away from home.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I've no idea what he's doing. But he seems incapable of getting the very best out of his players on a regular basis which is a bad sign.

doug7126

Apr 13, 2008
Aldershot
I don't care any more but far to defensive home and away and should be beating teams in the bottom 3 if we want to make the play offs

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Tinkerman indeed.

4 changes tonight, 5 on Saturday ... and they were both away games.

If we don't make the playoffs this season I think we're ready for a change of manager.
It's alright for you lot moaning at Gus....and were singing GUS'S PRAISES NOT SO LONG AGO....so at this stage of the season....who would you bring in as manager...not easy is it.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Nevermind always next season happy with top ten!stick with gus any day of the week really good manger

Some people accept mediocrity.

With players like Wayne Bridge on board our aim isn't top 10.

To make up MASSIVE financial losses we need premiership football. Won't happen under the current manager.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Personally I would have started Vicente today rather than against Bolton, but Gus is probably saving him for Sunday.

frustrating not to have done better this month but don't want a change of manager

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It is just a whole 2 seasons of Gus trying to be a tactical genius rather than just picking a constant and simply the best eleven that has cost us far too many points. Everything else i love him for.

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
Personally I would have started Vicente today rather than against Bolton, but Gus is probably saving him for Sunday.

frustrating not to have done better this month but don't want a change of manager

I think Vicente would have got a kicking against Barnsley playing a la Flitcroft. 9 games to go anything can happen! Keep the faith.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Barnsley are the poorest by some way team we've seen at the Amex this year I'm afraid it was a must win game I'm worried for us on Sunday.

I kinda agree with your sentiment but i could not give a **** about Sunday. I give a **** about the endless games we have thrown away. I would take 80 points from 46 games over 2 Derby's any day

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Think Gus said we would take risks about 5 games ago. Still playing 4-5-1. Guess that 1 is quite risky.

Please play another record Gus - everyone knows our tune now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here