Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seems some of our support are bottling it,

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
and they have the cheek to accuse Poyet.

Not over yet!! even after tonight.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
What are you on about?

Nobody's bottling it, just facing up to the fact that results are well short of what they should be with our squad and our manager loves a choke against Palace

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What are you on about?

Nobody's bottling it, just facing up to the fact that results are well short of what they should be with our squad and our manager loves a choke against Palace

Where's Vulture? This thread is just up his street.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and they have the cheek to accuse Poyet.

Not over yet!! even after tonight.
1 week and 2 hours ago, we were looking at beating Palace and going above them.

This Sunday we could be watching Palace go into a automatic spot while we slide down to 9th.

Yes that's the incredibly pessimistic view of it, but not a lot is happening to suggest otherwise.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
When we beat Palace and i don't have my NSC account terminated,i shall gloat for a few hours

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Bottling it ?

I think it's fair to question how 12 months on and few million more spent how we haven't managed to progress from this time last season

Truth is, we don't seem to have learnt anything or changed the way we play.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bottling it ?

I think it's fair to question how 12 months on and few million more spent how we haven't managed to progress from this time last season

Truth is, we don't seem to have learnt anything or changed the way we play.

But remember "we only play one way, we have an identity" bla bla bullshit bla

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I would love poyet to read the riot act publically. Not sure what achieve and don't care if players take wrong way. Would make me as a fan feel like at least players are being challenged: Barnes idiocy, AEA fouls costly, Buckley wasteful....generally too many putting indifferent performances in far too regularly. I wasn't looking forward to Sunday but now dreading it. We need a miracle, humiliation in our own back yard could happen if Palace are on song and our cobbled 11 play like tonight. Footballs a funny old game so lets hope for one of the games legendary shocks. Because I will be shocked if we so much as get a draw against Palace given players now unavailable and past 2 performances. Another missed penalty - wtf BHA? Wtf?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
No the players have bottled it 5 points behind Leicester and a point behind an in form Forest and the game in hand gone , now on to Palace Sunday not looking good is it

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
£2m spent that's about it,on last season,hardly serious money.............We as a club have spent very little,we have improved,we are there about's,if Gus had spent £8m - £10m i would be demanding so much more,he has not.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
When we beat Palace and i don't have my NSC account terminated,i shall gloat for a few hours

Ha ha, no chance! Admire optimism but frankly you on drugs man. Perhaps could share?!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
£2m spent that's about it,on last season,hardly serious money.............We as a club have spent very little,we have improved,we are there about's,if Gus had spent £8m - £10m i would be demanding so much more,he has not.

More than £2m, as well as Ulloa we bought Crofts, Dobbie and although technically free transfers I imagine Bruno, Lopez, PIG and Orlandi all had fees attached to them signing even if was paid to an agent rather than a club.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think you will find the one that "bottle's" decision's is the manager. He changes it to what most people think he should start with, almost sneeks a draw and maybe on a different night a win......Now you just watch him revert to type on Sunday, until we are up against it and he throws the kitchen sink on again. Poyet is gutless with his starting tactics. There is only one person who bottle's it and that's the manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here