Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dusty garage floor

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Any of you practical nsc'ers able to help me with a non footy related issue please?

We had a new garage built and the floor is nothing but dusty. Tried constant sweeping, pva sealer (just soaks straight in)

Any recommendations for product or people that may be able to treat it?

Cheers

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Floor paint

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
International Concrete Sealant and then International Floor Paint, but if used as a garage you will need to repaint every five years or so, dependent upon your standards of non dustiness.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
PVA should be OK as a Primer - then get some good quality Floor Paint down but as previously mentioned you do have to repeat the painting every few years.

In fact you have reminded me than mine needs doing again. :annoyed:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Are you using it as a garage, or a store? For a garage answer is above, if a store chuck some 4x2's down and screw 10mm ply on top for a nice warm dust and damp free store.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Get some dustproofer from brewers comes in 5 litre container , clear finish, cost about 15£ aplly 2 coats with brush or roller.

Daryl3200

Banned
Jul 10, 2013
I suggest you especially for floor stripping in their home because floor stripping have made your home beautiful and clean.Use it they are malleable and ductile and the rate of floor stripping is cheap even then every body afford it.I also have concrete floor stripping in my home and lay out the carpet on it.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
the only answer is an air compressor and blow it all out the front door....will take about 1 minute.......can probably rent one or borrow one off someone.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It sounds like the concreters used a poor mix. But I go along with the person who selected International products. Quality stuff.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I suggest you especially for floor stripping in their home because floor stripping have made your home beautiful and clean.Use it they are malleable and ductile and the rate of floor stripping is cheap even then every body afford it.I also have concrete floor stripping in my home and lay out the carpet on it.
Can somebody translate this into English please ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Dusty Garage-Floor?

Possible new signing? I hear he's a sweeper.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Hoover?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here