Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away games - Radio , don't listen , sky sports ?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
If your not at tonight's game away to Barnsley how do you cope this evening

Personally I get too nervous listening to the radio everytime I switch it on if I don't listen we always concede A goal
Sky sports news I hate watching that especially if they say "hang on we've got a goal down at Barnsley " then up comes the score & commentator declaring were 1-0 down
Or do you pace around the room all night not finding out the score maybe watching a film so you don't have to face the torture of 90 mins , then switching the tv on at 9:45 to find misery or happiness at the click of a button

Tonight I'm going for a new option watch barca v Milan with muted sound while listening to radio Sussex normally too nervous to listen to the radio but watching the sublime skill of Messi might calm me down

What you doing tonight ( about from all shitting ourselves )

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Personally I get too nervous listening to the radio everytime I switch it on if I don't listen we always concede A goal
Sky sports news I hate watching that especially if they say "hang on we've got a goal down at Barnsley " then up comes the score & commentator declaring were 1-0 down
Or do you pace around the room all night not finding out the score maybe watching a film so you don't have to face the torture of 90 mins , then switching the tv on at 9:45 to find misery or happiness at the click of a button

Tonight I'm going for a new option watch barca v Milan with muted sound while listening to radio Sussex normally too nervous to listen to the radio but watching the sublime skill of Messi might calm me down

Getting slowly sozzled :drink: Its the only way to follow The Albion:albion2:
Plus point----after a while I can understand what Aspinall is on about.

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
Help!!! Struggling to find the Albion commentary? Where is it on? I have radio sussex on with chat about something else and radio 5 live with Leicester and Cardiff!!!

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
The radio commentary is always sub standard so I don't bother. Sky for me. No drinks until Sunday.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

will you be watching that game on yur large one

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Worth listening to Aspinall for comedy value

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
That's it for me with the radio 1-0 down radio off NSC off, gonna watch Barca v Milan I'm not checking the score now till 9:45
Can't stand the agony :-(

C

CT1

Doing the exact same

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here