Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Paul Nicholls and Albion fan?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
A piece of film on Channel 4 this afternoon between the second and third race at Cheltenham showed Clare Balding visiting his yard in Dorset.

On his desk, next to his PC - A Brighton & Hove Albion Coffee mug !

I will have to ask Andy Stewart next time I see him in The Station.

Paul Nicholls :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A piece of film on Channel 4 this afternoon between the second and third race at Cheltenham showed Clare Balding visiting his yard in Dorset.

Probably who he got it from.

:)

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010

He keeps his Albion and Albion dogs win double betting slips in it.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Paul nicholls would of been based in findon for a long time when he was jockey for josh gifford. So there is every chance he is a brighton fan

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Although an avid Man U fan according to wiki :down:

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
He's Nicholls the Albion Fan,
Has winners at Cheltenham,
Trains horses to run,
Thinks Palace are scum,
He's Nicholls the Albion Fan
toot, toot

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I can exclusively reveal that Paul Nicholls the fabulous national hunt trainer based in Somerset IS an Albion fan.

Andy Stewart confirmed. So add Paul Nicholls to the Albion celebrity hall of fame

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I can exclusively reveal that Paul Nicholls the fabulous national hunt trainer based in Somerset IS an Albion fan.

Andy Stewart confirmed. So add Paul Nicholls to the Albion celebrity hall of fame

From his wiki page

Away from racing, Nicholls has a keen interest in horticulture, particularly rose growing. He is also an avid supporter of Manchester United, whose manager Sir Alex Ferguson has several horses in training with Nicholls. ???

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Indeed, Alex Ferguson was representing Andy Stewart at Haydock this afternoon. they are mates.

But whilst Paul Nicholls follows United, his Big Club are your very own Brighton & Hove Albion

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

I've never actually seen a comprehensive list of this hall of fame...

Des Lynam
Norman Cook
Mark Williams
Stephen Grant

Um...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Indeed, Alex Ferguson was representing Andy Stewart at Haydock this afternoon. they are mates.

But whilst Paul Nicholls follows United, his Big Club are your very own Brighton & Hove Albion

:vuvu:

This must mean Kauto Star, Denman, Master Minded, Big Buck's, Azertyuiop, See More Business and Neptune Collonges are Albion fans too :ascarf:

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I've never actually seen a comprehensive list of this hall of fame...

Des Lynam
Norman Cook
Mark Williams
Stephen Grant

Um...

To be fair with a massive name like Fatboy Slim - who can get concert crowds of 250,000 - makes the hall of fame enormous, despite the quantity. More quality in my view - and we certainly have that!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
To be fair with a massive name like Fatboy Slim - who can get concert crowds of 250,000 - makes the hall of fame enormous, despite the quantity. More quality in my view - and we certainly have that!

I think he has a thing for ikea in purley way as well, the last two times I have been in there I have seen him both times and that was six months apart. Part time job maybe?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
From his wiki page

Away from racing, Nicholls has a keen interest in horticulture, particularly rose growing. He is also an avid supporter of Manchester United, whose manager Sir Alex Ferguson has several horses in training with Nicholls. ???

Really ?
Who would of thought ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here